Rotary Sunrise Westerner 50/50 Lottery Rules
AGLC Raffle Licence Number 573308
Rotary Club of Red Deer Sunrise Society
Raffle Rules, Revision 2, July 20, 2021
1) Age limit for ticket purchasers is 18 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Alberta. Sellers are
to advise all ticket purchasers not to put the name of any individual on a ticket that is under the age of 18.
2) The ROTARY SUNRISE WESTERNER 50/50 LOTTERY draw will be November 10, 2021* under the supervision
of Stride Management Corp. and take place at the 3950 12 Street NE Calgary, AB, T2E 8H9. Anyone wishing to view
the draw may do so by attending at the above location on the draw date. Cut-off date to purchase tickets is Midnight
November 7, 2021*. In the event the Lottery sells out, then the ROTARY SUNRISE WESTERNER 50/50 LOTTERY
ticket sales will be cut-off and the draw will take place on November 10, 2021*.
The lottery draw will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generator) system. The winning raffle draw
number shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers.
* Subject to Change Due To Covid-19. Changes Will Be Advertised On www.rotarylottery.ca.
3) The following individuals are not permitted to purchase tickets in the lottery; Board of Directors of the Rotary Club
of Red Deer Sunrise, employees of Stride Management Corp. and their immediate family members.
4) Cash value of the ROTARY SUNRISE WESTERNER 50/50 LOTTERY prize will be a minimum payout ($19,998)
or 50% of ticket sales, whichever is greater. Only 34,999 tickets will be sold; as individual tickets at $10 each, sets of
5 for $20, sets of 10 for $25, sets of 25 for $50, and sets of 50 for $75.
5) Prize must be accepted as awarded - no substitutes. The winner has one year from the date of the draw to claim
their prize. Any costs associated with the delivery of a prize due to distance or unique circumstances will not be
covered by the Lottery.
6) The winner will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. and/or by telephone from a Rotary Club of Red
Deer Sunrise representative. The name of the ROTARY SUNRISE WESTERNER 50/50 LOTTERY winner will be
posted on the lottery website and at rdrotarysunrise.ca, within 5 business days following the draw.
7) If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize will be donated to a charitable
beneficiary approved by the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis.
8) In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee will award the prize to the first name
listed on the stub. The licensee and AGLC are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise from the
9) If any ticket purchased has been entered in the draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
10) For additional tickets or ticket inquiries please go to www.rotarylottery.ca or write:
The Rotary Club of Red Deer Sunrise
c/o #183, 2004 50 Ave
Red Deer, Alberta, T4R 3A2